DMH Report Analyzes Impact On Mental Health Service
A report from the Missouri Department of Mental Health analyzes the potential long-term impact of House Bill 253.
CMS Posts Guidance Concerning SNF/NF Closure
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services released survey and certification memo 13-50 concerning skilled nursing facility, nursing facility or dually participating facility closure.
Nurse Manager Training
Webinars for MONL members:
- The Most Frequently Cited Nursing Deficiencies - How to Reduce Citations
- Return on Investment for Nurse Leaders
- The Future of Nursing Report and Missouri Coalition Update: The Time is Now
- Daily Productivity for Frontline Nursing Leaders
- Critical Collaboration
- Creating an Operational and Capital Budget
- Health Care Economics Regroup and Refocus
- Bridging the Transition from Clinical Expert to Novice Manager
December 18, 2013
Webinar: Compassion Fatigue
This webinar will be presented by Patricia Potter, R.N., PhD, FFN, Director of Research Patient Care Services, BJC HealthCare.
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)
We would suggest reserving a conference room so several staff members can view the webinar together to save on the long distance call.